Friday, December 12, 2008

blog five

1) At first I was unsure of what the Uncharted Forrest symbolized, but after close consideration I found out that it’s where he finds true freedom for the first time and adopted new names that represent their true identities.
4) In this part of the book he now realizes what life he has is a less noble goal than what his efforts are.
3) a) Those quote is something that didn’t really make me think. I think that everyone in this life is on a journey. Each one of us has a life to live, but something pushes us to do what we do wheather right or wrong.
b) I am a very out spoken person so it’s hard for me to keep a lot of things in. Some things should just be spontaneous and without thoughts. I feel this way because life really doesn’t give you a chance to really think things out throughtly. With that being said I can kind of feel what this quote is talking about.

No comments: